An extremely robust BLS manikin simulating a human torso with all the key characteristics required for high quality CPR training allowing you to train best practice CPR with real time feedback on the quality of chest compressions and ventilations. Easy to clean hygiene system allows hygienic training of mouth to mouth and pocket mask resuscitation. The hygiene system makes use of a detachable face which can be easily cleaned and contains a bag in the head which captures the air. Simply throw out the bag and put in another bag for the next user. No internal cleaning of the manikin is required.
The light weight, compact simulator is highly portable and comes with the award winning SmartMan software. The software provides easy to understand colour coded feedback meaning trainees and students can perform objectively assessed BLS practice without the need for a resus officer to guide them.
The SmartMan BLS is the perfect tool for high volume BLS training, especially useful for hospital trusts and universities who have high numbers of trainees to put through BLS training with limited time and financial resources.
Tablet not included.
For further information, product brochures, pricing or to arrange a demonstration of the SmartMan please email: email@example.com
SmartMan BLS Simulator - POA
- Unlimited user log ins provided free of charge
- No on going software licence fees
- Keep your training up to date with free software updates published as guidelines change
- Competence score generated after every training event
- Competence scores can be recalled and reviewed any time
- Compressions feedback includes depth and rate, degree of non-release, too deep warning
- Ventilations feedback includes volume of air delivered, rate of air flow